Are you in search of the complete undergraduate courses offered at Babcock University? Don’t worry, you will find the complete courses offered in Babcock on this page.
So, if you have been asking questions like; Is Babcock offering Nursing? Is medicine among the courses offered in Babcock University? I think it’s time to find out below.
Babcock University Courses and Requirements 2022/2023
Simply click on your desired course to see the admission requirements (O’Level requirements, UTME subject combination, and DE requirements) for each course.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Sciences and Information Technology
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Educational Administration and Planning
- English and Literary Studies
- English Language
- English Studies
- French and International Relations
- Guidance and Counseling
- History and International Studies
- Information Resource Management
- Mass Communication
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Physics Electronics
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science
- Political Science / International Law and Diplomacy
- Public Administration
- Public Health Technology
- Religious Studies
- Social Works
- Software Engineering
- Teacher Education Science
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Information And Communication Technology
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Babcock University Cut-Off Mark for all Courses
Babcock University management often fixes their institution’s cut-mark in line with JAMB’s approved cut-off mark for the academic session.
Babcock has finally released their general JAMB cut-off mark as 180. Nevertheless, candidates with a higher JAMB score stands a better chance of becoming admitted to Babcock University.
Babcock University General Admission Requirements
- Candidates that are applying for the first-degree program must have a minimum qualification of 5 credits passes in SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or its equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The five minimum credit passes must include Mathematics and English Language; one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery. But maximum 2 sittings for other courses.
- Students applying for ‘Transfer Admission’ must provide their JAMB Admission letter, Attestation Letter from the previous University, and Transcript.
- Students applying for any course at Babcock University must have sat for the JAMB UTME examination and attained the required cut-off mark.
- Candidates who meet the required Babcock cut-off mark will be required to purchase Babcock University Admission Form that will be used for screening and verification exercises.
Note: Prospective candidates who intend to study at Babcock University must be above 16 years of age.
Brief History About Babcock
Babcock University is among the private universities in Nigeria that has been officially accredited by NUC (National Universities Commission).
Babcock University is situated in Ogun State, and they offer various undergraduate programmes. You can find the updated available courses offered in Babcock University.