Have you been in search of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) portal where you can carry out various important activities like checking admission status, admission list, carrying out course clearance, and others? Don’t worry this article is specially dedicated to providing you with relevant UNIBEN portals such as the UNIBEN portal result checker and more.
Apart from listing out the various UNIBEN official portals, we will also list out the benefits of each of them and their uses. There are various UNIBEN portals which consist of the UNIBEN Student Portal, UNIBEN Post UTME Portal, UNIBEN Admission Portal, and UNIBEN Result Checker.
The reason for creating the University Of Benin portal is for sending important latest news and information about the University. It is also used for other school activities like where you can apply for school, check your admission status, check results, carry out your course clearance, and more.
List of Official UNIBEN Portals
*. University Of Benin Official website – WWW.UNIBEN.EDU
*. University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Undergraduate Student Portal – WWW.UNIBEN.WAEUP.ORG
*. UNIBEN Centre for Distance Learning – WWW.CDL.UNIBEN.EDU
Note: The above-listed portals are not the University of Benin’s only portal, though they are among the most relevant pages that you need to know.
Portal To Check UNIBEN Post UTME Results
Below is the portal to check UNIBEN post UTME result and how to check your UNIBEN Post UTME result:
- Navigate to UNIBEN post-UTME result checking portal: https://uniben.waeup.org/login
- Type in your Username/ID and password in the required fields.
- lastly, click on the ‘Login‘ button to check your result.
How To Register Your Course On UNIBEN Official Website
- Step one, navigate to www.uniben.edu
- Click on ‘Student Portal‘
- Login with your username and password
- Locate and click on the Course Registration tab
- Carefully go through the tab to choose your courses and register courses.
How To Pay Your School Fees On UNIBEN Official Portal
You can now pay your school fees online through the UNIBEN portal and the process is very simple just follow the guideline below:
- Navigate to the University’s official website www.uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal and Log in with your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’
- Go to the top right-hand side and click on ‘Pay Your Fees‘.
- Click on the ‘Tuition fee‘
- Go ahead and click on “Add Selected Item to My Fee List”
- Click ‘Confirm Payment
- Also, click on the ‘SWPayment‘, then also click on ‘Pay Now
- A box will pop up, simply click on ‘OK‘.
- On the Inter-Switch Payment page, you will be required to input your ATM Card details (MasterCard or Verve).
- You will see a button ‘Proceed’, click on it and your payment will be made. You will also get a payment notification.
- UNIPORT Post-UTME Form (Screening Date, Cutoff Mark, etc).
- Current List Of (NUC) Approved Polytechnics in Nigeria.
- Current List of NUC Approved Universities in Nigeria.
- UNIBEN School Fees for 2022 Session (New/Returning Students).
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) School & Departmental Cut-Off Mark 2022.