Do you want to study in Canada with little or no money? Don’t worry, we have a list of the cheapest universities in Canada.
This article will load with all information on the top and cheapest universities to study in Canada for international students.
Reasons You Study in Canada
Here are some good benefits why you should study in Canada. They are:
- Canada is a land filled with lots of opportunities for everyone.
- Canada has a Good health care system that comes at a low cost.
- International students can work while studying in Canada. This helps to make them financially stable and also arm them with a good working experience.
- Canadian university degrees are known across the world.
- One of the best countries to live in is Canada.
- Canada protect the right of people irrespective of the tradition or culture they are from.
- There is a high chance that one can become a citizen of Canada through study.
- After graduation, there are chances that you can have a job in Canada.
- There are a lot of scholarships for international students in Canada.
Cheapest Universities in Canada for International Students
Here are the cheapest universities for international students in Canada.
1. Bradon university
2. Canadian Mennonite UniversityCanadian Mennonite University
3. Memorial University of Newfoundland
4. University of Calgary
5. University of Guelph
6.Universite de Saint-Boniface
7. Simon Fraser University
8. University of the People
9. University of Montreal
10. University of Regina
11. University of Saskatchewan
*. How to Get Canada Student Visa & Study Permit: Step by Step Guide.
*. How To Easily Study and Work in Canada in 2022.
*. Canada Express Entry Program and How to Apply.
*. 6 Fastest and Easiest Ways To Move to Canada
Cheapest Universities in Canada for Undergraduate Study Programs
Below is the tuition fee for some of the cheapest universities in Canada for those who want to go through an undergraduate study program:
|University||Average Tuition fee|
|University of the People||Tuition-Free|
|Universite de Saint-Boniface||$7,428|
|University of Guelph||$9,730|
|Canadian Mennonite University||$10,003|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$11,460|
|University of Montreal||$15, 019|
Cheapest Canadian Universities for Master’s Degree Study Program
|University||Average Tuition Fees|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$3, 222|
|University of Northern British Columbia||$3,297|
|Simon Fraser University||$3,743|
|University of Calgary||$3,693|
|University of Saskatchewan||$4,358|
|University of Regina||$6,427|
Cost of Living in Canada for Students
In Canada, the cost of living differs depending on the location of the university.
Before international students are allowed to study in Canada they are required by the Canadian government to have at least $10,000 CAD on top of their tuition fee. The evidence will be submitted during your study permit application.
International students are required to have an additional $10,000 or more on top of their tuition fee to meet other expenses.
Can I Study for Free in Canada?
Yes, you can actually study for free in Canada if you’re lucky. The government of Canada and some other institutions sometimes offer lots of free scholarships to international students. You can find some of the ongoing Canadian scholarships here.