What is Uniben Kofa? It is a student management portal where information and educational resources are available to students of the University Of Benin (UNIBEN). Kofa controls student application, registration process, as well as, provide clear and comprehensive information about the study progress of students.
Kofa is among the West African eUniversity Project (WAeUP) and is presently becoming a powerful access point to information and other educational resources to students of UNIBEN.
Link to UNIBEN Kofa Page
To visit the UNIBEN Kofa page, navigate to =>> https://uniben.waeup.org/
Meanwhile, to visit your own UNIBEN Kofa page (portal) visit =>> https://uniben.waeup.org/login
NOTE ==>> The Uniben Kofa portal (Kofa website accessed by only Uniben students) is different from UNIBEN official website (www.Uniben.edu) which can be accessed by everyone including people that are not students of UNIBEN.
How To Register For Uniben 2022/2023 Post Utme Registration
All candidates are required to have a functioning email address (email address they can access) before starting the UNIBEN post UTME registration process. First-time applicants are to adhere to the procedures below:
- Visit www.uniben.edu then click on ‘Student Portal‘;
- Select the WAEUP PORTAL.
- Click on Applicants and then click on UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING
- To proceed, click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and Surname the same way it was written on your JAMB Registration slip. Your ID and Password will immediately display.
- Now, visit uniben.waeup.org
- Click on ‘Login’ (Top right of the page).
- Type in your Username and the Password to log in.
- Click on ‘Application Record’ and fill in all the required information to begin the application process.
- Pay for the application by clicking on “Add online payment ticket” (Located at the bottom of the page)
- Click on “Pay With Remita” (located at the top left corner of the page), follow the instruction to complete your N 2,000 application fee using a valid ATM Card from any authorized Nigerian Commercial Bank.
- Ensure you preview and confirm your information before you proceed to submit your application online. (Correction are not accepted after the closing date).
NOTE: After submitting your application, make sure you come back online on the appointed day to print out your acknowledgement slip which contains your specific screening schedule (including date).
Check UNIBEN Post UTME Result (waeup)
- Visit https://uniben.waeup.org/login (UNIBEN post-UTME result checking portal).
- Enter your Username/ID and password in the required space.
- Lastly, click on ‘Login‘ to access your result.
Check Out The Full UNIBEN Admission List for 2022/2023
Step 1. Navigate to https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus (UNIBEN admission status checking portal).
Step 2. Enter your Jamb Registration Number or Surname and Applicant Id in the space provided.
Step 3. Finally, click the ‘Submit‘ button to view your admission status.
How To Pay Your School Fees On UNIBEN Portal
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Use your username and password to log in.
- Click on Pay Your Fees located at the top right of the web page.
- Click on ‘Tuition Fee‘.
- Go ahead and click on ‘Add Selected Item to My Fee List‘
- Click on “Confirm Payment”
- Click on the SWPayment and then click on ‘Pay Now‘
- You will see an alert box, click on OK.
- Enter your ATM Card details (Verve or MasterCard) on the payment page.
- Finally, click on Proceed. You will be immediately notified about your payment status (Successful or Failed).
How To Register Your Course On UNIBEN Website
Follow the steps below to successfully register your courses via the UNIBEN official website:
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on ‘Student Portal‘
- Log in using your password and username
- Click on the course registration tab
- Follow through the tab to select and register your courses.
How To Easily Change Your Uniben Kofa Password
Are you wondering how you can change your Uniben Kofa Password? Don’t worry the guidelines below makes it very easy for you to effortlessly change your Uniben Kofa password.
- Kindly visit https://uniben.waeup.org/requestppw
- Type in your Surname in the first space provided.
- Type in your Registration or Matriculation number on the second space.
- Lastly, type in your email address used in creating the Kofa account.
- Finally, click on the blue button below the page.
- After submission, Kofa will look up the student record of your child and then send you a temporary login credential via the email address you provided.
- To continue, you must enter the parent’s email address stored in Kofa. Then you will only be able to view certain data after you log in.
- You will not be able to register courses, edit data or even make payments. Also, the login credentials provided will only be valid for 10 minutes. You will be logged out automatically after ten minutes.
Should in case you get stuck and maybe need our assistance, then feel free to use the comment section to let us know your challenges. We are quick to respond to questions.
Thank you for visiting us. Bye…