The Simon Fraser University (SFU) is presently sponsoring an undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarship. The scholarship is open to all international students who want a Bachelors’s degree in the field of All Subjects offered by the institution (Simon Fraser University).
The Simon Fraser University, Canada scholarship is only for tuition fees for the first Semester and can likely be extended. The scholarship is still open and running and all nationals are free to apply.
Scholarship value: First-semester tuition fees (Only), could possibly be extended.
About SFU (Simon Fraser University)
Simon Fraser University usually referred to as SFU for short is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada. They have three (3) campuses: Vancouver, Surrey, and Burnaby.
Simon Fraser University is also a member of different international and national higher education, including the International Association of Universities, Universities Canada, and Commonwealth Universities.
SFU is also in partnership with other agencies and universities to operate joint research facilities like the TRIUMF, Canada’s national laboratory for particle and nuclear physics, which contains the world’s largest Bamfield Marine Station, cyclotron, and a major center for teaching and research in marine biology.
SFU Undergraduate Scholarship Rundown
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Simon Fraser University (SFU)
- School to Study: Simon Fraser University
- Country to Study: Canada
- Course to Study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Benefits and Aim of SFU Undergraduate Scholarship
Applicants who are successful with the Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarship application will be offered the full tuition fee for the first semester which could be further extended for the other semesters for those with an average of 2.0 CGPA in the 1st Semester and enrolled in at least 12 SFU standard graded units in the following term.
SFU Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirements
- The scholarship applicants must hold an offer letter for an undergraduate programme at their university.
- In order for students applying for the Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarship to receive an offer letter, they must have 90% percentage in their 12th or equivalent which is required by them.
- The Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarship is open for both international and domestic students.
Checkout: 50 Scholarship Questions You Must See in Your Scholarship Interview.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should visit =>> Simon Fraser University (SFU) on www.sfu.ca to apply.
Check This Out =>> How To Successfully Apply For Scholarships And Get Taken.
Do You Wish to Study Abroad? See the List Of Ongoing International Scholarships Here.
Leave a Comment