Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships, Canada for the academic session has just begun. The University of Cape Breton is currently inviting eligible international and domestic students to apply for their Entrance Scholarships specifically for undergraduate students who desire to enrol in a degree program at the Institution.
These scholarships are awarded and applicable to undergraduate students with exceptional academic performance or/and students who are so much in financial need.
The Cape Breton University offers $2.5 million in bursaries and scholarships to students who want to enter into the institution. They were able to offer the scholarship through the supports of donors.
Students entering directly through articulation agreement partners or from high school are considered for entrance scholarships based on their academic grades.
About Cape Breton University
Cape Breton University is an amazing institution surrounded by vibrant culture, pristine natural landscape, welcoming communities, and also housing almost 5,500 students from over forty (40) countries around the globe.
Cape Breton University is committed to the Cape Breton Island future, sustainability programs, economic development, and Indigenous learning leadership.
Just like most amazing institutions, CBU offers science, a comprehensive set of liberal arts, business, professional, and health programs on the first energy self-sufficient campus in North America.
CBU is an institution dedicated to excellence in learning and teaching, providing students with undergraduate research opportunities and the advantages of excellent experiential learning opportunities in a supportive academic environment.
CBU Undergraduate Scholarship Rundown
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Cape Breton University
- Country to Study: Canada
- School to Study: Cape Breton University
- Course to Study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
CBU Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirements
Below are the following conditions candidates applying for the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarship should meet:
- Applicants should be either international or domestic students.
- If you an Articulation agreement student, then you must be currently enrolled in their program of transfer.
- Applicants must demonstrate high achievements and excellent academic performance at previous study level(s).
- At least 80% average as determined by Cape Breton University will be eligible with no failures.
- Cape Breton University will determine the average for international students entering directly from high school.
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have the award honoured.
Documents Required for Application
Students who desire to participate in the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships must provide the following in addition to the admission application.
- Official transcript.
- Financial need application (Thia is for those interested in bursaries).
How to Apply for the Cape Breton University Scholarship
Qualified and Interested candidates should visit =>> Cape Breton University on www.cbu.ca to apply.
NOTE: Candidates applying for the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada are required to have a conditional offer of admission into a degree program at CBU (Cape Breton University).
Check This Out =>> How To Successfully Apply For Scholarships And Get Taken.
Do You Wish to Study Abroad? See the List Of Ongoing International Scholarships Here.