Laurentian University Scholarships: If your dream is to study in Canada but you don’t have the resources to see that dream come through, then today is your lucky day.
The Laurentian University is presently offering undergraduate scholarships to students who desire to enroll in a degree program in their institution.
About Laurentian University (LU)
The Laurentian University is a mid-sized bilingual institution in Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. They were incorporated on the 28th of March, 1960.
Laurentian University focuses more on undergraduate programs and also houses Canada’s newest medical school east campus —the Northern Ontario School of Medicine, incorporated in 2005.
Laurentian University’s School of Graduate Studies offers a variety of graduate-level degrees. They are also recognized as Canada’s largest bilingual provider of distance education.
On the south side of Ramsey Lake is where you find the University’s campus, south of Greater Sudbury’s downtown core around the Bell Grove neighborhood.
Just like the University of Toronto, Laurentian University also has a Federal school structure. The institution has two (2) different student Unions (Besides the part-time and graduate student associations).
When students register for their courses, they are assigned a student association; the Students General Association (SGA) is for both francophones and anglophones, while the Francophone Students Association (AEF) is exclusively for only francophones.
Laurentian University Undergraduate Scholarship Rundown
- Organization: Laurentian University
- Type: Undergraduate
- Country to Study: Canada
- School to Study: Laurentian University
- Course to Study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Benefits and Aim of LU Undergraduate Scholarship
- Students who hit an average of 90% to 100% are going to receive up to $60,000 in Awards. The award money of $15,000 will be provided in the first year. Nevertheless, students will need to maintain their average in order to continue receiving the awards.
- Students with an average of 80% to 89.9% will receive up to $40,000 in Awards. The award money of $10,000 will be offered in the first year. Also, students will need to maintain their average in order to continue receiving the awards.
LU Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirements
- Applicants must need to be international students.
- Students will enroll full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Students should be independent thinkers and have an analytical aptitude for devising technical or innovative scientific solutions.
- Should be able to show capacity for effective independent work and also as part of a team.
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiasm, confidence, and flexibility.
- Applicants must be able to work independently in a structured manner, should be highly motivated, have good interpersonal and communication skills, and should also be responsible.
- Candidates must hold an offer for a full-time program at Laurentian University, Canada.
Documents Needed for Application
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
Deadline for Application
How to Apply for Laurentian University Scholarships
Qualified and interested applicants can visit Laurentian University (LU) on laurentian.ca to apply.
Check This Out =>> How To Successfully Apply For Scholarships And Get Taken.
Do You Wish to Study Abroad? See the List Of Ongoing International Scholarships Here.