Finally, the University Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released their Post-UTME form alongside their cut-off mark, screening date as well as other important information. You will find all the relevant information about the UNIPORT Post-UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session below.
UNIPORT Post UTME Summary
Below is the relevant summary of the University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening Registration and other important information:
- UNIPORT Post UTME Screening online registration begins on Monday, 6th September 2021.
- The Post UTME application fee is N2,000
- UNIPORT Post UTME Cut-off mark: 150 and Above
- Closing Date for online Screening registration: 19th September 2021.
For all the aspiring Uniport students who scored 150 and above in the just concluded JAMB 2021 exam can now apply for UNIPORT Post UTME screening form 2021.
READ ALSO: All You Need To Know About UNIBEN.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening & How to Apply
- Eligible applicants are to input the UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Go to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC) and make payment of just N2,000.
- Get the Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming your payment.
- Go back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Thursday, 9th September 2021.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates that are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “Submit Button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Ensure you Reprint the Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO DON’T REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WOULDN’T BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Uniport does not accept inconsistency in the name as this may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Results, JAMB ResultSlips, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates should be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, in order to be eligible for Admission.
- iPad, Mobile Phones, iPods, Walkman, and other similar gadgets or any extraneous materials are not allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates are required to apply within the Registration period because the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates should also ensure they register with their own valid personal email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Registration is carried out online, thus, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus. They are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose UNIPORT as their second choice and desire to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they’ve made a change to UNIPORT as their First Choice. This change must be made latest MONDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website ASAP (As Soon As Possible) as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues on the date and time scheduled on their Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- Candidates can send an email to email@example.com for Technical Support Services during registration.
- You can call any of the following phone numbers, for more inquiries: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
- GUARDIANS AND PARENTS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WOULDN’T BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS SLATED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
RECOMMENDED: Click Here To Stand The Chance To Win Huge Cash From Scholarship.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable
TIME: 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Monday, 20th September 2021 › Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry Agriculture SSLT
- Tuesday, 21st September 2021 › Humanities Pharmacy
- Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 › Management Sciences Law
- Thursday, 23rd September 2021 › Engineering Education
- Friday, 24th September 2021 › Social Sciences Science
- Saturday, 25th September 2021 › Medicine and Surgery
Leave a Comment