Do you want to study Crop Production And Protection and don’t know the proper subject combination? we have made a list of WAEC & JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Production And Protection and Nigerian Universities that offer the course.

We covered lots of important subjects in this article and it includes; JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Production And Protection, O’Level Subjects and Requirements, Nigerian universities offering Crop Production And Protection, their Direct Entry Requirements and other important information that will help you to successfully get admitted to study Crop Production And Protection course in any University in Nigeria.

O’Level Subject Combination & Requirements

The O’level requirements and subject combination needed to study Business Administration for UTME candidates should consist of five (5) SSCE credit passes which must include:

*. Chemistry,
*. Mathematics,
*. Biology/Agricultural Science,
*. English Language,
*. And any O’level subject among (Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Geography, Government, Physics, or Statistics).


JAMB UTME Subject combination for Crop Production And Protection:

The JAMB subject combination required to study Crop Production And Protection which is under the Faculty of Agriculture includes the following:

1. English Language,
2. Mathematics or Physics,
3. Biology/Agriculture,
4. Chemistry.

Direct Entry Requirements to Study Crop Production And Protection

To be eligible to apply for Crop Production And Protection course as a direct entry candidate, you are required to have the following:

Any  Two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Agric Science/Botany/Zoology or Physics/Mathematics/ Economics.


Special (Waiver), Requirements and Remarks

i. OAU don’t accept Economics, but they accept HND/OND in Agriculture which must be obtained at upper credit level from any recognized Institution.

Universities in Nigeria Where You Can Study Crop Production and Protection Course

  • Abia State University
  • Obafemi Awolowo University

Credit To: JAMB Interactive Brochure and Syllabus System

Where Can I Work with a Crop Production and Protection Degree?

Crop Production and Protection degree holders can easily find lots of satisfying crop-related jobs and will have no difficulty finding work. Some of the places you can work with a degree in Crop production and protection includes;

  • Agricultural crop farm manager
  • Crop analyst
  • Crop scientist
  • Crop manager
  • Crop consultant
  • Crop nutrients risk consultant
  • Crop production planning manager
  • Commercial greenhouse managers
  • Field or lab researcher
  • Golf course managers
  • Independent grower/farm owner
  • Integrated pest management specialist
  • Landscape designers
  • Nursery and garden centre managers
  • Research scientist
  • Seed production operations manager

About the author


Leave a Comment