As a student of federal polytechnic Nekede Owerri or an intending student who doesn’t know how to access their FPNO student portals or you have been looking for ways to access your FPNO student portals, no worries because you are just on the right page. We will also be sharing what students’ portals in federal polytechnic Nekede are used for.
WHAT ARE STUDENT PORTALS USED FOR?
Student portals can be used to do so many things, both returning students and freshers both need the student portals. Below are some of the uses of the student portals:
- View admission list
- Deferment of admission
- Pay acceptance fee
- School fees payment
- Course registration
- Hostel application
- View academic calendar
- Check semester result
- Process academic transcript
All you just need to do as a student is to log into the student portals and carry out the activity you want.
THE FEDERAL POLY NEKEDE STUDENT’S PORTALS
- FPNO Main Website: https://fpno.edu.ng/
- FPNO Registration Portals: https://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/
- FPNO Semester Result Portals: https://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Student/Result/Checker
- FPNO Admission Status: https://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/Checkstatus
WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE (FPNO)?
The official website for Federal polytechnic Nekede is www.fpno.edu.ng.
How Do I Check my FPNO Admission Status on The Student Portals?
You can check your FPNO admission status on the student portals by:
- Go to Nekede admission status portals at http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/Checkstatus
- Type in your Application Form Number in the required column.
- Click on login to access your admission status.
How to Check My Nekede Evening Admission List on the Student Portals?
- Go to Nekede Admission Status.
- Put in the application form number in the required column.
- Click on Login so that you can access your admission status.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE CONTACT ADDRESS
federal polytechnic Nekede Address
P.M.B.1036, Owerri, IMO STATE
TELL: +234 8118 691 549
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE E-LEARNING PORTAL
The federal polytechnic Nekede has decided to improve the rate of the learning process for its students. Federal Polytechnic Nekede has adopted a Learning Management System (LMS), that will help students attend lectures online, and submit assignments from the comfort of their homes or anywhere they find themselves and at any time.
This platform known as E-learning helps the lecturers of the federal polytechnic Nekede to upload their courses, lecture notes, course outline, PowerPoint presentation, journals, recommended reading books, forums and videos so that students can access them and continue their academic work from their comfort zone.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
Below are the steps on how to apply for LMS:
- Open your browser.
- Type in ‘https://moodle.fpno.edu.ng/‘ in your search bar.
- When the site opens, type in your ‘Username‘ and ‘Password‘ on the right side of the homepage.
- Once you are logged in, scroll down to course categories.
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- Then you will see the content of your choice.
Thank you for going through our page. If you have any questions do well to make use of the comment section and I will be glad to answer.