The school authority has released the Osun state polytechnic cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session. The Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) is situated in Iree, in Osun state Nigeria.
Osun state polytechnic (OSPOLY) was established on 12, October 1992, the institution has been recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer National diplomas and Higher National Diploma courses at the undergraduate levels.
On this page, we will be telling you all you need to know about Osun State Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session and we will also be answering some frequently asked questions.
OGUN STATE POLYTECHNIC CUT-OFF MARK 2022/2023
The cut-off mark for Osun State Polytechnic is 100 and above for Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Program and 120 and above for National diploma courses.
Candidates must score 100 and above or 120 and above before they can be qualified to write OSPOLY Post UTME examination.
Below are some of the National Diploma Courses offered in the following faculties:
- Environmental Studies
- Financial Studies
- Information and Communication Technology
- Management Studies
OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC POST UTME ELIGIBILITY:
- Candidates must score above or exactly the required cut-off mark of OSPOLY.
- Candidates must choose OSPOLY as their first or second choice during their UTME registration.
- Candidates must have O’level credit for their programs as specified in JAMB Brochure,
- Candidates must be 16 years of age or he/she will have to defile the admission and come back when he/she turns 16.
OSUN STATE DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARK FOR 2022/2023
|Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Courses||Cut Off Mark|
|Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology||150|
|Arts and Design||150|
|Banking and Finance||180|
|Business Administration and Management||150|
|Civil Engineering Technology||180|
|Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology||180|
|Estate Management and Valuation||150|
|Mechanical Engineering Technology||180|
|Office Technology and Management||150|
|Science Laboratory Technology||180|
|Urban and Regional Planning||150|
|Welding and Fabrication Technology||150|
HOW TO CALCULATE OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC AGGREGATE SCORE
Below is the procedure on how to calculate your aggregate score:
- Divide your JAMB score by eight
- Divide your post UTME score by 2
- Add up the scores
- The answer you get is your aggregate score
Example: If Chioma is applying for Banking and finance at the Osun state Polytechnic and she scored 300 in JAMB and 89% in her post UTME. To get the aggregate score, we divide her JAMB score by 8 (300/8=37.8). Then you divide the post UTME score by 2 (89/2 = 44.5)
Then lastly we add Chioma’s scores (37.8 + 44.5 =82.0), which means she will be given admission into Banking and finance at Osun state polytechnic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE CUT OF MARK FOR POLY 2022
120 is the cut-off mark for public Polytechnics 2022/2023. JAMB wants polytechnics to take in candidates who score 120 and above in their UTME Examination.
DOES OSUN STATE POLY DO POST UTME?
Osun state polytechnic does post UTME screening and the form is just N2,000.00 (two thousand nairas) only and it should be paid through the admission portals.
WHAT ARE THE COURSES OFFERED AT OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
DOES OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC ACCEPT SECOND CHOICE
Thank you for going through our page. You can make use of the comment section for any question and we will be glad to answer.