If you have been in search of a JAMB office in Port Harcourt or any location in Rivers state with their address and phone numbers then this article is for you as we will be sharing all of it with you on this page, we also are answering frequently asked questions.
JAMB offices in Rivers State are open during working days from 7 am to 4 pm to help candidates with all JAMB-related problems starting from registration to checking admission status and more. There is no visiting during working days except for booked appointments.
In this article, we will be listing the names, locations and addresses of JAMB offices found in Rivers State, Port Harcourt head office, branch office and other places you can get help from.
IS JAMB OFFICE IN PORT HARCOURT OPEN?
JAMB offices in Rivers state are always open during working days (Mondays -Fridays) and the time is from 7 am in the morning to 4 pm in the evening.
Note: Only critical and booked appointments can be attended to during holidays or weekends.
JAMB OFFICE IN PORT HARCOURT
The Rivers State (Port Harcourt) JAMB office is situated at No 10. Aba Road, Opposite Abali Park, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Zonal Director/Coordinator: Edward J. Mojiboye
- Office Telephone: 0700-JAMB-ZPH
JAMB Office in Port Harcourt Phone Number and Email Address
- Office Phone Number: 0700-5262-974
- Email Address: email@example.com
JAMB Offices at Other Locations in Rivers State
Below are the list of other JAMB branch offices and CBT centre offices in Rivers State:
- Abua-Odual LGA
- Ahoada East LGA
- Ahoada West LGA
- Akuku Toru LGA
- Bonny LGA
- Gokana LGA
- Obio/Akpor LGA
- Ogba/Egbema/Adoni LGA
- Okrika LGA
- Opobo/Nekoro LGA
- Oyigbo LGA
- Port-Harcourt LGA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS THERE ANY JAMB OFFICE IN PORT HARCOURT?
Yes, there is JAMB office in Port Harcourt and it is located at No 10. Aba Road, Opposite Abali Park, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
CAN I GO TO JAMB OFFICE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT?
NO, you can’t visit the JAMB office without an appointment else JAMB won’t attend to your issues. One of the reasons you may want to visit JAMB Office includes: Corrections of data including date of birth, local or state of origin, gender, change of institutions/courses, etc.
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH JAMB
The JAMB board has created a way in which candidates can make an appointment online with the same SIM (phone number) that is used for UTME/DE registration by following the procedures below:
- Candidates can get an appointment online by simply dialling *55019# using the same phone number that is used for UTME/DE registration. This is different from the result checker and other services that are activated by sending SMS to 55019.
- From the menu that will be sent, candidates will then select the state where he or she aspires to get the required service.
- After picking the state, candidates are required to pick their centre.
- After picking the center date and time will be given to the candidates through SMS.
- Candidates is meant to be at the center not earlier than five minutes of the time given to you.
- If a candidate is a minute late he or she will be disqualified and will have to get a fresh appointment.
- Timing will be followed strictly so that candidates do not cluster around the premises of the board.
- Candidates is also required to come with the SIM used for the UTME/DE registration and placed in a functional phone and also an ATM in case he or she needs to pay for any services.
- The board does not allow the use of POS so as to reduce the risk of COVID-19-related issues. So only electronic payments can be accepted on the Board’s plat form as cash payment is not allowed.
HOW DO I CONTACT A JAMB COMPLAINT
- Click On Create A Ticket Support.
- The Next Step is to Click Yes.
- Create a candidate support ticket.
- Provide Your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select the Nature of your complaints.
- Subject e.g General Enquiry.
- Lastly, the body of the Message i.e what are you enquiring?
HOW CAN I KNOW MY CENTER FOR JAMB
- Go to JAMB Exam Date, Venue and Time Portal Via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the Space Provided.
- Finally, Click on PRINT EXAMINATION SLIP to know your exam date, time, venue and centre.
Thank you for visiting our page. If there are any questions, make use of the comment section and we will be glad to reply.